Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm showing!

And it fucking hurts!! Who knew that your stomach distending and morphing to make room for your baby meant back pain and rib pain... my baby is the size of a fig. She/he has magical powers like that baby from WILLOW. Making my ribs get all wonky.

OH and my butt too. Ok admittedly my butt is looking good. I lost some inches there and swung them around to my baby pooch. But my actual BUTT (hips) are doing weird things. I get sore and wonky and things are popping out of place. All those hormones making me loosy goosey and voila- my butt bones ache like the devil with only heat to cure the pain.

Complaining almost over- sleep has been way more restless so my normal 12 hours turned into 8 or 9 or 10. I have permanent bags under my eyes and I fear for people who cross my path because I say things (or rather the demon possessing me makes me say them). In fact, that's a good comparison to how I feel- Gollem. The "precious" is my baby. And I feel a little odd looking.

Ok complaining done. Nutella with my lunch makes me happy. The sun really affects my mood/energy. I have stuff to get done- but still feel tired so I don't want to over do it. I thank the sun for the energy.

No comments: