Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 11 update and pictures

So I'm going to use this blog to keep a weekly update of pictures, weight, and how I'm feeling. I think it's more for the future me. I may not love it now, but I think having a record for me and my children.

At 11 weeks:

Weight: I've lost about 7 lbs since before I was prego and 4 lbs since last week. I'm not sick, just got a high metabolism and lower appetite. It's funny how I know I lost weight, but it's just migrating to my front belly for baby protection. (245.2 lbs)

Feeling: Energy is better, stomach is better, and moodiness? Well, ask Kris. He thinks I'm crazy, you know in a loving way. If he says it many more times... he may suffer. I'm afraid these pictures are not of a belly filled with baby just yet, but a bloaty one and some extra belly warmth. Wear it with pride, right?

Pictures:



No comments: