- Movie theater popcorn
- Real ball park hot dog with mustard and ketchup
- Bagel with jalepeno salsa cream cheese with bacon
- Chicken gnocchi soup (ate that for dinner, it was awesome!!)
- Corn dogs, hot and super crispy, but not burnt with mustard and ketchup
- Kettle corn
- Chipotle burrito with guacamole (had this and want more please!!)
- Turkey and havarti panini with garlic sauce from Safeway
- Fried boneless chicken and biscuits
- Buffalo chicken and really spicy too with blue cheese dressing (I actually cried when I realized I couldn't have blue cheese. Real tears.)
- Coconut prawns with marmalade from McGrath's
- My broiled cheese bake with marinara and french bread
- CREPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suzette style with whip cream
- Oat pancakes with blueberries and ricotta in it... with my jam on top
- A cheese burger
- oh AND A CORN DOG... I might have said that
- And a bratwurst
- My grandma's peanut cake squares
This list could grow, but actually this about limits it. When I eat one thing I can't really go back to it always. Soup seems to be fine and I can eat that for several meals.
OH ham and cheese sandwich.
Like I said. I would kill for some of these. I might push down old people for a corn dog. Does that make me a terrible person? Probably. Today, I was in line the check out line at Safeway, with the woman who hired me 5 years ago checking us out. So while looking for my debit card, she asked what have I been up to. Apparently I was so rude to her that Kris noticed and told me. See I left my debit card at the pharmacy, for a perscription I didn't even have to pay for. And I was so focused on that I missed her question. My stupid brain powder fell right out of my head. A few donut holes helped, I was hungry apparently. (Which I just jumped up in angst to get two little devils to pop in... hope I don't regret that.)
Tomorrow is our first prenatal appt. I pick Kris up from work and then we head to the doctor's for an unknown barrage of questions. Talk of worries. And hopefully a heart beat. I'm praying for a heart beat.