Friday, January 21, 2011

I ATE PARMESAN PASTA!!

I ate like a normal person today. That was after I had a B-Natal vitamin morning sickness lollipop. I promptly ordered more lozenges in apple flavor from Amazon. I feel less queasy. My tummy isn't turning. And I ate my favorite pasta for lunch, and nearly two servings without trouble. I can't say how awesome this was.

Something more awesome. Laying in bed with Kris. Talking about names and talking about babies. We spent an hour contemplating names, I would say 3 boys names for the letter M. Then he'd take a turn and make me pick three names. We came up with some quirky names and cute names. I call dibs on Hazel- I love that name!

I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope tonight is a good night for my evening sickness and I can make it through a movie without trouble away from home. I had that lollipop too eaerly! I don't have any more!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nearly 10 weeks (again after the change in date). Same conception date, just an addition week in there between my period and ovulation. I feel weird knowing the date goes back a week. Another week of pregnancy... maybe. I dunno. Maybe I just dread another week of feeling sick. :P

I think I will call the little fetus in me "Baby Bean." I do it all the time without thinking about it. My baby bean... my baby jumping bean. Hope he/she likes that pasta as much as I did!

No comments: