Sunday, May 15, 2011

Depression... already?

So I recognized the last few weeks some signs of my personality being hit with some hormonal rockiness. I wasn't eager to sew. To eat well. To exercise. The recovery after being sick two weeks and with my sister for two weeks is enough to put me into a coma. With some time this week, I've been able to recover. I'm sad that I wasn't 100% the last 4 weeks. Life is that way though.

This week I'm going to try and get back to things that I enjoy. Crafting, sewing, cooking, and being productive. Reading a book would be a nice change too. I've been glued to my laptop in a vain attempt to feel fully prepared for this baby. Kris reassured me today. He gave me what I needed to let go. "We have everything we need to be awesome parents."

He's right. We have a bed. A car seat. A boob. We even have baby clothes. All I'd need to do is call the diaper lady. Viola!! I know all the other paraphernalia for baby is just me trying to provide in a physical way... that is ultimately meaningless compared to what I'll really be providing physically.

Hallelujah for miracle husband!

No comments: